Buro Metro II High Back 24/7
Following on from the hugely successful Buro Metro Chair comes the new Buro Metro II High Back 24/7, designed for Multi-Shift operations.
Featuring the latest technologies in ergonomics and the sophistication of contemporary fine mesh & elastic knit seat upholstery.
• Adjustable seat height
• Ratchet height adjustable back/lumbar
• Independently adjustable seat tilt – free floating or lockable
• Independently adjustable back tilt – free floating or lockable
• Depth adjustable seat slide
• Polished aluminium base
• High density polyurethane moulded foam seat
• 60mm castors
• Meets Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4438:1997 – Height Adjustable Swivel Chairs
• Customer specified fabric (seat only)
• Black nylon base (B10132P)
• AFRDI certified height & width adjustable arms (180-2)
• Soft PU castors (CE1121P)
• AFRDI certified 4 lever seat slide mechanism with deluxe seat tilt & tension adjustment
• Small seat 480w x 470d (mm) (B74612F)
• 100mm gaslift for seat height range 465-560 (mm)
The Buro Metro II HB chair has been assessed by Andrew Wilson – Osteopath & Ergonomist.
“This has one of the nicest seats I have trialed which adds to this chairs appeal as an excellent all-round chair with a good range of adjustments that will suit a wide range of users.” – Andrew Wilson, 12 August 2017.
|Weight Rating (kg)
Buro guaranteed to
Buro Indicative (daily)
|Back Size (mm)||
470w x 560h
|Seat Size (mm)||
520w x 490d
|Seat Height (mm)||
|Overall Size (mm)||
630w x 1150h x 650d
|Seat Depth Range with Seat Slide||
465-515d (measured from the back lumbar to seat front edge)
AFRDI Level 6 certified components as listed in the features.
ISO9001 and ISO14001
Buro Metro task chairs were placed into the new offices of Slater & Gordon, Coffs Harbour NSW. The Metro task chair was selected on several criteria including the superbly comfortable seat and ergonomic and environmental credentials, AFRDI Level 6 and GreenTag. Supplied by Business Interiors by Staples Australia, who worked closely with Slater and Gordon […]