Buro Metro Nylon Base
Don’t be fooled by imitations: Look for the ‘Metro by Buro Seating’ quality ID mark.
The best just got even better! Introducing the enhanced Buro Metro. With a redesigned mesh back featuring a new soft feel mesh and the Buro quality ID mark, the improved Buro Metro is superb.
The Buro Metro chair is supported by the following internationally recognised standards:
– ‘AFRDI Level 6 – Severe Commercial certification’.
– GreenGuard Certificate
- Adjustable seat height
- Ratchet height adjustable back/lumbar
- Independently adjustable seat tilt – free floating or lockable
- Independently adjustable back tilt – free floating or lockable
- High density polyurethane moulded foam seat
- Black nylon base
- Meets Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4438:1997 – Height Adjustable Swivel Chairs
- Height and width adjustable arms (180-2)
- Soft PU castors (CE1121P)
- Depth adjustable seat slide (B34101P)
- Small Seat 480W x 470D (mm) (B74612F)
- Polished Aluminium base (PC068)
- Customer specified fabric (seat only)
The Buro Metro Chair has been assessed by Andrew Wilson – Osteopath & Ergonomist.
A comfortable chair with no pressure points and a particularly impressive seat. The 3 lever mechanism provides wide range of adjustments that are easy to use will render this chair as suitable for a wide variety of users.
|Weight rating (kg)|
|Indicative seated hours (per day)||
10, Lifetime gaslift
Black nylon base (standard), Polished aluminium base (option)
With arms, Without arms
|Seat Size (mm)||
520w x 490d
|Seat Height (mm)||
|Seat Height with Seat Slide (mm)||
|Seat Depth Range- Without Seat Slide (mm)||
|Seat Depth Range - With Seat Slide (mm)||
|Back Size (mm)||
470w x 530h
|Overall Size (mm)||
630w x 610d x 995h
ISO9001 and ISO14001
Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
There are no reviews yet.