The Buro Mentor offers the latest in contemporary and ergonomic design.
The Mentor is a stand out candidate for any boardroom, office or home office environment. Featuring a complete range of ergonomic features, easy to use synchronised seating adjustments andoutstanding comfort.
• AFRDI 142 – Certified to 135kg Single Shift – *Buro Mentor with nylon base only.
• Contoured high density seat foam
• Synchronised seat & backrest angle with 4 position locking adjustment
• Superior self weighting tension adjustment, adjusts automatically
• Depth adjustable seat slide
• Black nylon or polished aluminium base
• Adjustable lumbar support
• 60mm soft PU castors
• Tested to ANSI/BIFMA x5.1-2011 General Purpose Office Chairs
• Customer specified fabric (seat only)
• Height, depth & angle adjustable arms with soft PU pads
“An excellent all-round chair that would suit a wide range of users. I particularly like the default posture which encourages a forward thigh tilt posture. The excellent self-weighting tension mechanism encourages the user to use the dynamic features which make a synchro chair so beneficial.” – Andrew Wilson, 25th Feb 2018.
|Weight Rating (kg)
Buro guaranteed to
Buro Indicative (daily)
|Back Size (mm)||
485w x 575h
|Seat Size (mm)||
515w x 480d
|Seat Height (mm)||
|Overall Size (mm)||
635w x 640d x 1020h (no arms model)
AFRDI 142 – Certified to 135kg Single Shift – Mentor nylon base model only
– The Mentor has been ergonomically assessed – Endorsed by Andrew Wilson, Osteopath & Ergonomist. “An excellent all-round chair, with no obvious faults that would suit a wide range of users. I particularly like the default posture which encourages a forward thigh tilt posture. The excellent self-weighting tension mechanism encourages the user to use […]