The Konfurb Luna Chair is uncomplicated in its design and the resources used in its construction which enhances its overall design to maximum effect.
• Breathable mesh back
• Large nylon base with 65mm castors
• High density polyurethane seat foam for durability & comfort
• Depth adjustable seat slide
• Lockable, synchronised seat & back tilt with tension adjustment
• Adjustable lumbar support (Black: black lumbar, Grey: clear lumbar)
• 10 year guarantee (excluding upholstery)
• Tested to ANSI/BIFMA x5.1-2011 General-Purpose Office Chairs
• AFRDI 142 Rated Load certification 160kg Multi-Shift
• GreenGuard Gold certificate
• Soft PU castors (PC016)
• Assorted Mesh Colours (Indent only, MOQ’s apply)
• 2D Height adjustable arms (Black: KON150-3-arms2D / Grey: KON150-2-arms2D)
• 4D Height adjustable arms (Black: KON150-3-arms4D / Grey: KON150-2-arms4D)
• Customer specified fabric (seat only)
• Polished aluminium base (KON150-base)
• Chrome gas lift (KON150-C-G/Lift)
• Upholstered headrest (Grey: KON150-2-HEAD / Black: KON150-3-HEAD)
The Konfurb Luna chair has been assessed by Andrew Wilson – Osteopath & Ergonomist.
“A very nice synchro action with excellent setup. The adjustments are easy to use and the seat and back rest are very comfortable with no pressure points. It will suit a wide range of users..” – Andrew Wilson, 18 July 2018.
To read more ergonomic assessments by Andrew Wilson, please visit our Resources page.
Visit the Konfurb Luna chair case study.
|Weight rating (kg)|
|Indicative seated hours (per day)||
Black nylon base (standard), Polished aluminium base (option)
With arms, Without arms
With headrest, Without headrest
|Seat size (mm)||
500w x 480d
|Seat height (mm)||
|Back size (mm)||
430w x 550h
|Overall size (mm)||
640w x 640d x 1075h
There are no reviews yet.