The Buro Mentor offers the latest in contemporary and ergonomic design.
The Mentor is a stand out candidate for any boardroom, office or home office environment. Featuring a complete range of ergonomic features, easy to use synchronised seating adjustments and outstanding comfort.
• AFRDI 142 – Certified to 135kg Single Shift
• Back by a GreenGuard GOLD certificate
• Featuring exclusive ‘Buro Dynamic Intelligence’ seating technology
• Contoured polyurethane moulded foam
• Synchronised seat & backrest angle with 4 position locking adjustment
• Superior self weighting tension adjustment, adjusts automatically
• Depth adjustable seat slide
• Black nylon
• 60mm soft PU castors
• Tested to ANSI/BIFMA x5.1-2011 General Purpose Office Chairs
• Customer specified fabric (seat only)
• Polished Aluminium base (PC199)
• Upholstered headrest (132-HDREST)
• Adjustable lumbar support
• Height, depth & angle adjustable arms with soft PU pads (182-1)
The Buro Mentor chair has been assessed by Andrew Wilson – Osteopath & Ergonomist.
“An excellent all-round chair that would suit a wide range of users. I particularly like the default posture which encourages a forward thigh tilt posture. The excellent self-weighting tension mechanism encourages the user to use the dynamic features which make a synchro chair so beneficial.” – Andrew Wilson, 25th Feb 2018.
To read more Buro ergonomic assessments by Andrew Wilson, please visit our Resources page.
132-23 (nylon base)
|Weight rating (kg)|
|Indicative seated hours (per day)||
With Optional Arms, Without arms
Black nylon base (standard), Polished aluminium base (option)
|Seat Size (mm)||
515w x 480d
|Seat Height (mm)||
|Back Size (mm)||
485w x 575h
|Overall Size (mm)||
635w x 640d x 1020h (no arms model)
With headrest (optional), Without headrest
AFRDI 142 – Certified to 135kg Single Shift Download AFRDI certificates here
- OHSAS 18001
Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
There are no reviews yet.