Buro Aura Ergo+
Introducing the next generation Aura Ergo +. A task chair of superior quality and exceptional comfort, it’s packed with features allowing unlimited seat and back adjustments. A highlight of the Aura Ergo + is its “deluxe seat slide depth adjustment” which further enhances the overall ergonomic seating experience.
The Buro Aura Ergo+ chair is supported by the following internationally recognised standards:
- ‘AFRDI Level 6 – Severe Commercial certification’.
- Global GreenTagCert ™
- Adjustable seat height
- Ratchet height adjustable back/lumbar
- Independently adjustable seat angle – free floating or lockable
- Independently adjustable back rest angle – free floating or lockable
- Depth adjustable seat slide
- 130 x 48mm gas lift
- Polyurethane moulded foam
- Metal/reinforced base
- 60mm twin wheel castors
- Meets Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4438:1997 – Height Adjustable Swivel Chairs
- Supported by the internationally recognised Global GreenTagCert ™
- Customer specified fabric
- Polished aluminium base (PC068)
- Height and width adjustable arms (180-3)
- Soft PU castors (CE1121P)
The Buro Aura Ergo+ chair has been assessed by Andrew Wilson – Osteopath & Ergonomist.
“An excellent and robust 3 lever chair with a good range of adjustments and very good seat and back rest profiles.”
– Andrew Wilson, 19th October 2018.
To read more Buro ergonomic assessments by Andrew Wilson, please visit our Assessments page.
|Weight Rating (kg)
Buro guaranteed to
Buro Indicative (daily)
|Back Size (mm)||
430w x 560h
|Seat Size (mm)||
490w x 470d
|Seat Height (mm)||
|Seat Depth Range- With Seat slide (mm)||
|Overall Size (mm)||
630w x 1030h x 610d
– The Mentor has been ergonomically assessed – Endorsed by Andrew Wilson, Osteopath & Ergonomist. “An excellent all-round chair, with no obvious faults that would suit a wide range of users. I particularly like the default posture which encourages a forward thigh tilt posture. The excellent self-weighting tension mechanism encourages the user to use […]